Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I AM THE DOG WHO ALWAYS BITES BACK!

Listening to DevilDriver makes me happy=) I dearly love Metal and couldnt imagine listening to anything else that doesnt involve heavy bass's, tuned down guitars and double kicks on the bass drums!!!!

Hahahaha I just had the sweeetest thing happen to me! It was in reply to deleting my facebook...

dont do that brooklyn
wrote you this haiku i did
to keep facebook up


NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! thanks scott :) Ive never had a poem written for me. Its not anything special but i found it adorable haha.

Even though I did end up deleting facebook. Man I cant believe how much I relied on that thing. It kinda became a lil stupid about how much I was checking it. I would write an update, sign out, then sign back in to see if anyone commented it annnnnd this would go on all day. Then I started getting really weirdy by being like "Why is she talking to him she hates him! why are they talking to her? Why is he adding my friends? Why is she poking him instead of me!" hahahaha weird hey? But apparently im not the only one who does this. Heaps of people go this nuts on Facebook because its so nosey. It allows you to know everything and anything about a persons life without even trying! Its like you know a person without even meeting them...I dont like that. I was rather concerned and embarassed about my actions so decided to delete it and go back to myspace and you know...knowing people in real life haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment