Monday, June 21, 2010

You dont win friends with Salad

Hehehe that made me giggle.
But either way I have decided that after the chicken in my freezer is gone im going to start a vegetarian diet.
With my certain body type my metabilism suits a vegetarian diet because I lack vitamin B&C and meat bloats in my stomach (No i dont fart constantly) haha but it swells ups and makes me sick and causes me to have reflux=( yucky!

But vegetarianism is healthy and better for the environment. Go on this site and read the 21 reasons why its best to be a vego. Their all true facts!!

http://www.giveusahome.co.uk/articles/vegetarianism.htm


I think everyone should turn vegetarian. You shouldnt eat an animal unless your prepared to kill and gut it yourself. Unlike indigenous people all around the world we kill our animals inhumanly and waste most of the meat anyway. Indigenous people use everything, all the meat, fur and bones for everything and actually appreciate the animal and bless it...we dont. We just throw the fur and bones away and turn it into something disgusting like ferterlizer or food for the animals.
Anyways enough of my vego jibber jabber. Soon enough once i gather lots of recipes and vitamins I shall be a vegie :) Very happy about that.

2 comments:

  1. Being a veggie is the best!

    Plus adelaide has some really funky vegetarian places, so the options and inspiration are endless

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY! I love vegetarian restaurants. I cant wait to feel guilt free and healthy!

    ReplyDelete