Thursday, May 6, 2010

Madonna is so old

I was just watching "up" and got so overwhelmed with the idea of love. It made me all happy and squishy like when the guy you like holds your hand for the first time or seeing a cute cat yawn in the pet shop. Its not secret, I am absolutely in love with love.

Who wouldnt be? Being with someone or loving something or someone is what make us so happy. It gives us warm fuzzy feelings and stops us from being alone. Im the happiest when i have someone who loves me. Cos i have alot of love to give, im a cuddly person and i talk non stop so its good to have someone there to pretend there listening and pat my head afterwards. I think thats one of my biggest downfalls, im way to sensitive and lovey dovey with everyone. I just wana skip around holding hands all day and cuddling in bed watching movies on a cold night. hehe. But im like that with animals too Sticky gives me so much joy and love that sometimes i cant contain myself and attack her with kisses. You may think "oh shes just a rat" WELL YOU CAN SHUT YOU UGLY FACE! haha. She's mine and so is Jessie (my dog) and they all give me love. I dont ever think i could die alone but knowing the success rate of relationships in my family 0.0% Im probably gonna have to buy a bunch of kitties and hug them and cuddle them all the time. All i want right now is hugs and kisses and sweet little cuddles but no ones here=( But the real point is, I love love and one day ill be all happy totally in love. But for now heres some photos that made me smile


No comments:

Post a Comment