Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tattoo lazer removal? Looks like it

This isn't a decision ive taken lightly. Its actually something ive been pondering...pretty much the day i came home with a "completed" tattoo. But my mind is made up and Ill do whatever it takes...my back tattoo is coming off.

For all of you who have seen my back tattoo know exactly what im talking about...it looks very amature. The moment i came home with it i told everyone "Looks like a 5 year old coloured my tattoo in with crayons!!!" haha.
The colour work is terrible, like a bunch of moosh, theres NO creativeness in my colour work seriously I could have done a better job. For line work id give about 8 out of 10 cos it was actually meant to be an "old school" inspired piece.
It was meant to have bold thick colours but with that faded touch. If anyones seen a sugar skull or anything with that old school style you'd know what im talking about.
But no, i came home with a horrible piece on my back that ive NEVER been happy with. I tried doing that whole "Ahhh learn from your mistakes" but i seriously cant stand having this thing on my skin. Tattoos on a girl are meant to make her look more beautiful but I just feel like Im one of those girls who got a backyard job! haha. But seriously I can think of a million things id want there instead! And im embarressed when people notice and wana take a look, expecially when ive got amazing colour work done by an AMAZING artists on my arm. That teaches me that i shouldnt rush ANY tattoo and i should have gone to an artist i knew and trusted. But a lesson learnt fucking hard and expensively.
So after...2 years of pondering i have decided im getting it lazered off. Im so excited for it cos I no longer have to feel embaressed. And in time when i start working and earning money (haha) Ill put an amazing work of art on my back that i can truely be proud of...probably a hello kitty picture or a Kerropi one haha but at least i can look at it and smile.

Anyway when I have the money the first thing im doing is getting my HIM tattoo something ive wanted since i was 14!!! But Im stuck between designs BAH! Which one??? Im more leaning towards the Razorblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment