Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MOULDY? OLD? IM GONNA GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!

Probably just had the biggest life changing experience ever!
Sitting here on my bed trying to kill time with Motorhead, Vixen and Alley Catscratch playing in my stereo I start flicking through some bands ive been meaning to hear more of Crucified Barbara, nashville pussy's and Hysterica. I was reading a interview with the lead singer of Hysterica (which is an awesome swedish metal/rock n roll band) and she said something that struck me...

"It is difficult to find good musicians but it is even harder to find good female musicians. There are not so any girls who are willing to practise or sacrifice as much as necessary".

So it just clicked...I NEED TO BUY A GUITAR AND BE THE FUCKING BEST!
Ive been wanting to get a guitar for ages but it always seemed to fall off the map but i seriously just freaked out and started going through a frenzie to find my first guitar! Its not gonna be fantastic but i dont care I just wana play! I dont wana stop, I wana play this thing till my fingers bleed. I havent felt this way since i first touched my keyboard. When I bought my very first keyboard I got this amazing feeling! That instant rush where you can see all your dreams flash before your eyes and you feel like you can just grab them. I thrive on the cockiness and pride when you learn something new or you get better at something you've been practicing for so long! You play it and you just feel fantastic!
Everyday I play this keyboard and know Im just getting better and better! I wana do that with a guitar I wana play them both and i dont wana stop.

Lightening has struck. Im getting a FUCKING GUITAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment