Monday, May 10, 2010

The only ship that cant sink is a friendship

Hello everyone!
Sitting in my bed at 11am just after eating toast and my mind started ticking. And i thought...I miss true friends=( Its sad but true that the older you get the harder and harder it is to make friends again. Over the years Ive lost lots of friends and Im an open person so im always trying to make new ones, but it seems these days im only your friend after you've seen the end of 6 vodkas! Now I do like the occasional binge session of Maliu or Jacks but seriously its not my life! I dont need to drink to enjoy peoples company. What ever happened to friends that just came over and watched movies with you? Or go shopping? Or come over with lots of junk food and just talk crap? (Me and Kimmy are amazing at this haha) it seems those days are over and i miss them terribly :(. And to be perfectly honest im sick of making effort with people only to be rejected and ignored. It seems that im the one always doing the chasing and never getting anywhere. Thats something thats been going on for years that im just ARGH really sick of.
Ive always noticed with my 21 years on this earth that people with no personalities get all the friends and the people with personalities are left with no-one. The thing is people with no personalities are easy to mold so they can be whoever you wana be! Hence the reason their always "the best friend ever!". This annoys me alot, i seriously cant be friends with someone who is less interesting to talk to than a blanket.
But putting anger aside my point is that no one can just 'hang out' these days. All i wana do is have coffee dates, sushi trains, op-shopping, chill out and talk about music and clothes and just go on all day adventures.


Saying this, I may only have a few friends. But at least their good interesting people that always put a smile on my face :) I love my true friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh you blog has Elvira!! I loove Elvira so very much.

    I feel your pain, I would like to tell you it gets easier to make new friends, but here I am at 29 and it is just as hard. It would be nice to be able to hold a sign up in Rundle Mall with "Awesome friends needed" but I am sure I would only attract the loonies.

    Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete