Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My ears are burning

For some reason I was sitting there thinking about all the things people have asked/assumed/thought or perscieved about me and felt the need to clear up the air about my most common mis haps!

*People often think im a real big, intimidating bitch*
This is totally not true and I have no idea how i could possibly be intimidating seeming as how Im only 5'4 and have the face shaped like a carebear haha. Ive had people in the past meeting me for the first time telling me that they've always wanted to come up and say hello but thought I would tell them to get fucked or something! Im no meany, Im actually a very big sweety!
I think people often take my tongue-in-cheek humour as a insult as everything i say is really sarcastic. I was also sadly born without that little voice that says "Think before you speak" and often ask questions and say things that people find rude or offensive. haha i dont think its a bad thing because alot of people who know me expect that from me anyway. But no im no bitch I can honestly say with a smile that im the happiest nicest person you will ever meet and will always have time to meet you.

*My boobs are fake*
NO MY BOOBS ARE NOT FAKE! Give me a jump rope and ill gladly demonstrate this to you!!!

*Im a whiney girlfriend*
Some people have had the most unfortunate encounters with me on specific nights (mostly in town). This is rare but some nights have led to tears, sickness and anger and have led some people to believe im like every other girl out there that cries, tantrums and screams when things dont go her way. The truth is im not like that, Im very relaxed unless people push my wrong buttons. But no one can honestly say that they've never had a bad night in town where your just in the most bitter mood. All i can say is that I am NOT a whiney, demanding, bitchy girlfriend and im sorry if you've ever seen me in a bad mood (you seriously caught on a once in a life time tanty haha)

*Im a follower*
Ive only heard this story through a previous friend of mine who is no longer in my life anymore. But people honestly thought that I was her fucking dog, like i was so far up her ass Id eat dog poo if she told me too! I will say right here right now that I THINK FOR MYSELF! I have my own morals, views, beliefs and personality and i dont expect anyone to try and live up to them (in most cases of course ie:friends, boyfriends, food). People actually avoided me because they thought i was exactly like her which embaressed me beyond belief. The most shocking out of all of these was this conversation

"Hello, I suppose im not allowed to speak to you hey?"
Me: "What? Whys that?"
"Because your friend hates me"

This i have heard from alot of people which actually offends me beyond belief that people think im like that. It doesnt matter if my friends hate you, thats their beef not mine. But if i have no reason to hate you than by all means feel free to come up and say hello. I will not hate someone for a trend and i wont hate someone because my friends do (of course there are exceptions ie:you killed my friends dog, you spat in their burger etc etc). I have my own fucking brain and i like to use it. I AM NO FOLLOWER!!!

*Im stupid*
People think this because i ask questions. Im really not afraid to ask a question if i have no idea what you mean, Im not gonna sit there like an idiot nodding my head when everyword you see is just flying over my head. yeah sometimes i do ask stupid questions but like my teacher told me "You'd rather be dumb for a second than dumb for the rest of your life"

*Im a flirt*
Look just because i hand out hugs and cuddles on a platter does not mean im a flirt or a whore or whatever, I honestly just like to show people that their loved and i like to give people cuddles. It makes me feel happy and i hope it makes them happy too. Im just a happy social person who likes to meet everyone and make them feel special so please dont think im hitting on you. Trust me you'll know if im hitting on you, I get verbal diarrhoea and tell you embarrassing things like "My feet stink" or "Oh man i just got my rags!" seriously im actually speaking from a memory...this did happen!


*I hate girls*
Ok i dont hate alllll girls....just most of them. Seriously, most of the girls i have met are seriously so dumb, lifeless and boring like speaking to a potato. Also most girls i meet look at me like I owe them something or give me the impression like i should be making a big deal over them or like their the coolest person alive because they have heaps of cool tattoos. Look really Im not the one for the celebrity status treatment ok, i dont care how many facebook friends you have, if you've been infront of a camera, in a band, or Axl Rose gave you a dollar once i dont CARE! Your just another face in the crowd to me and ill treat you like i would anyone else i meet for the first time with a nice smile and a "hello". If you are a interesting and nice girl and I can have an awesome conversation with you about music, clothes whatever than thats GREAT! I love meeting fantastic girls! But if you reject it then dont expect any fucking 2nd chances with me, I never forget first impressions bitches!




Ok and i think thats about it :) Ill add more if i think of any. Feel free to ask me any questions as well. Ill be more than happy to clear the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment